Mostly ranting, raving and bitching about My Job. Occasional attempts at job-related humor.
Monday, June 3, 2013
Down to $3.95!
Our price for a gallon of Regular gas, as of 2 June 13 -- $3.95.
Prices obviously coming down now after that nationwide price-gouging effort over the Memorial Day Weekend. How are things in your neck of the woods?
THE GAS NAZI!: TEN YEARS IN A CONVENIENCE STORE is available now for $2.99 at Amazon.com's Kindle Store. The 190-page e-book covers all the most outrageous stories posted here and adds a TON of new stories never before published anywhere else! Just punch-in the title or "Tracy Deaton" -- that's me -- at the Kindle Store and you'll be on your way to more comedy and outrage.
And check out my other e-books:
* GUARANTEED GREAT MUSIC! -- a record-store memoir.
* RECORD STORE DAZE -- a playlist/companion to GUARANTEED GREAT MUSIC!
* THE CONFESSOR: 20 YEARS IN THE NEWSPAPER BUSINESS.
All available for $2.99 at Amazon.com's Kindle Store.
ALSO IN THE WORKS:
* BROTHERS -- a memoir about growing up in Idaho.
* and LISTEN TO THIS!: TAD'S GUIDE TO STRANGE MUSIC.
The Nazi's fave posts -- check 'em out!
Welcome to Hell!
The Gas Nazi's 10 Commandments
Rip-offs, scammers and users
Now with HALF the caffeine!
My Favorite Drunks
Now on FACEBOOK!
The Nazi is now, finally, on FACEBOOK -- under a different name. You can see who The Nazi really is & catch occasional brief updates at www.facebook.com/pages/TADsBackUpPlan/.
57. Former newspaper reporter & editor (20 years), frustrated fiction writer. 3 years of work in a record store -- a lifetime of listening. Been reviewing music, books & movies for newspapers since 1987. 2 children, both grown up. Spent last 13 years working in a convenience store/gas station in western Washington, USA.