Monday, June 25, 2012

$3.54!

Have been woefully lax in updating things here at The Nazi. My apologies. My allergies have been kicking my ass for the last week. Can't type when I'm busy rubbing my eyes out of my head....
Our current price for a gallon of Regular gas is $3.54 -- down 40 cents since early in June. I had a customer tonight say the media is talking about prices dropping under $3 per gallon by Fall. That would be wonderful, but I'll believe it when I see it....
Our station is supposed to get all new electronics for our gas pumps sometime around July 4th -- which may mean all of our gas pumps will work like they're SUPPOSED to, that for the first time in nearly THREE YEARS we might actually have 10 gas pumps that REALLY WORK....
I'll also believe this when I see it. But I'll keep you posted....

No comments: